Tuesday 17 January 2017

Haulin' with Anastasia Beverly Hills


After picking up a few Anastasia products when I went over to America, I was hooked! I came home and immediately wanted to order more, it was then that I realised that a lot of products you wasn't able to get hold of in the UK. I was gutted. However recently Anastasia launched a UK website and I was so thrilled I couldn't resist a cheeky order!


Modern Renaissance Palette
If there is one thing you should get from the brand it should be this eye palette! I am OBSESSED. It's beautiful, the colours in the palette are right up my street. There are fourteen different eyeshadows in there ranging from shimmery to matte so there is such a variety you can create so many different looks. The shadows themselves are so so buttery and probably one of the best quality eyeshadows I have tried (trust me, I have tried a lot).


Moon Child Glow Kit


I was umming and arring over which glow kit to buy as I had heard she had changed the formula on the ultimate glow kit and it wasn't as great. I decided to venture out and go to the deep end and purchase moon child, which looks so scary when you look at it. Why would you want a purple highlighter you say? All the highlighters are beautiful and are really great for anyone who wants to experiment. I would just say as a warning it can emphasise pores depending on how much you are putting on.


They are both absolutely stunning and amazing quality, I couldn't imagine my make up collection without them.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig