Thursday 6 June 2013

Zara Office City Bag

  
I finally took a trip to Westfields Stratford on monday with my mum after wishing I could go for ages. I don't know why I didn't go before as it isn't particularly far from me. We went shopping, out for dinner and to the cinema to see hangover part three and even had the pleasure of sitting in front of Joey Essex, Arg, Tom Pearce and Diags, which was very strange! 

After lusting over this bag since it came out but not being able to get my hands on it when I walked into Zara and saw it right in front of me I just had to pick it up. I didn't know they still sold it so when I saw it I literally ran to it! I know a bit sad. 

 
Even though its early days I am in love with this bag completely and have no complaints about it as of yet. Is it weird to call a bag classy? Because it definitely is. I always thought it was a lot more expensive than it was and when I saw the price tag I instantly thought it was worth it as it is such a timeless bag that wont go out of fashion and goes with absolutely everything! 

I love how it has different compartments and cant wait to use this as my hand luggage bag when I go on holiday as its perfect because it has an iPad/tablet holder and also a laptop holder which is great for travel or as it says an office worker! 

The gold hardware is great and I love the maroon interior. Overall I am so impressed with this bag as its sturdy and in my opinion looks a lot more expensive than it really is! 

Hope you all enjoy your day

Ashleigh xxx 





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've been wanting this for AGES. I have to use a professional black bag for work, and this looks perfect!! great review x

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig