Sunday 2 June 2013

Would You Rather? Beauty Tag

So I saw this tag on Pretty Little Doodahs and rainbows and beauty blogs and as I enjoyed reading it I decided that it would be fun to do for today's post.

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Oh god, So I am a girl who loves my palettes and eyeshadows as I love creating different looks but I feel like you wouldn't really tend to wear eyeshadow without mascara (Unless you're into that). I also feel like I look too bare without mascara and something on the lips so I would definitely lose my palettes and eyeshadows. 

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
                                     
Ahh! This one is so hard, I think it would have to be never be able to cut my hair again as you can still do things with it like up-dos and it still is versatile. I would look so manly without hair and it just wouldn't be a good look for me so even though not being able to cut it would result in it looking ratty/scraggly its a sacrifice I would make. 
 
Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? 
 
Definitely would have to say a coral cheek as all my favourite blushes are coral and I don't think I could live without them (I know that sounds sad).
 
 If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup? 
 
I'm aware this may sound a little cray, but having a £1000 to spend on makeup would be amazing! I would definitely have to say make up, although it is a tough one because you could get so many amazing clothes with £1000 and maybe it would stop my "I have nothing to wear" strop every time I go out. 
 
Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
 
Oh dear, lipstick as eyeliner? That sounds like my worst nightmare. Not even for just how it looks but for how it would feel. I would definitely go with eyeliner as lipstick, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to pull it off but I could not apply lipstick around my eyes as eyeliner!
 
Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? 

Sadly we don't have Sephora in the UK so I have never even entered the store, although I have heard a lot about it as a shop I would have to say only shop at MAC as I dont know what Sephora is like!

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 
 
Lips are my favourite thing about doing my make up so purely for that reason I would have to say only use one lip product for the rest of my life. 
 
Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?  
 
This one isn't that tough as in England when summer rolls around it rarely gets scorching hot and there is nothing worse than being freezing cold!  So I would wear winter clothes in the summer.
 
Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?  
 
This is shameful to admit but I don't wear nail polish! As a nail picker (I know, AWFUL habit) I don't wear it but if I had to choose it would be bright nails all year round. 
 
Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?  
 
I know I said lips is my favourite part of my makeup but as mascara is my favourite eye product and I have already said I would look bare without it, I would have to give up my favourite lip product.
 
Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?    
 
I always wear my hair in a pony tail all the time, and I feel like they are very versatile you can have a high pony tail, a messy pony tail, a classy sleek pony tail, really the possibilities are kind of endless! I rarely wear my hair in a messy bun so I would rather only be able to wear it in a ponytail!
  
Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? 
                
This one is easy as because from what I said earlier I don't paint my nails!  
 
Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday? 
 
This one is truly horrific! Id say that having no eyebrow at all is worse so although it pains me to say I would have to sharpie them in everyday! I suppose you could kind of be alright if you used it with a very light hand hah!
                       
Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? 

Like before this one is so so so easy for me and I would rather live without nail polish! 

So I hope you enjoyed this tag! What would you rather?

Ashleigh xxx
 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. thanks for letting me know you've done the tag from my blog. i really enjoyed reading it :)

    keep up the good work!

    rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig