Friday 21 June 2013

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review

As having heard about these everywhere I thought I would cave in and give them a try as the blocked pores on my nose were really starting to bother me. I picked these up in boots for £7.99 which at the time I thought was quite a good price for something that was potentially going to unblock my pores. 

As soon as I got home I couldn't wait to try them out. Having applied the strip and waiting 15 minutes for it to set I was almost excited to pull it off to see what would come out and I was really disappointed. Maybe it just didn't work for me but nothing from my nose was removed which disappointed me as I really loved the concept of them. 

I have before tried a homemade version of these which is using just eggs whites and tissue paper and waiting for it to set just the same and I found it was just as effective if not more without having to spend the money. 

On a whole I loved the idea of these and thought that I would love them but after being disappointed I probably wouldn't repurchase them as I don't think it was worth it. 

What are your thoughts on this product?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig