Sunday 9 June 2013

Empties | Products I Used Up

Hello guys, hope you're all well. Today's post is going to be all the products I have used up recently and a mini review on them! 


 Body Shop Vitamin C skin reviver £14.00

Now I have had this product for absolutely ages, I would even go as far to say I have had it hanging about for a year and they've even got new packaging for this product now. I recently dipped into the draw where I shove bits of skin care I don't use and found this and I had been loving it, its a serum not a cream but makes my skin feel amazing and leaves your skin feeling silky! This is a great primer as well as it isn't oily whatsoever! I am definitely repurchasing this product. 

Olay essentials conditioning milk £2.99

 This was an okay cleanser it definitely wasn't nothing special. If you read my last blog post you would have seen that I mentioned this and said that it was a bit to heavy for me, personally I prefer using lighter cleansers. This product did the job but there are a million other different cleansers that do just the same thing so I probably wouldn't repurchase purely for the fact that I would like a lighter one.  

Olay essentials beauty fluid £5.99

 Not all bad on the Olay front as I really enjoy this moisturiser, this is my third or fourth bottle of this and I do love it. It has that typical Olay scent if you get what I mean which I'm not a major fan of as I prefer not scented moisturisers but its not unbearable and does smell fresh. This really does a good job in keeping my skin moisturised and hydrated and keeps me away from them dreaded dry patches. 

Clarins water comfort one step cleanser £19.50

I had the sample size of this cleanser which is an amazing sample size! This definitely left my skin feeling fresh and clean although again I wasn't a fan of the peach smell as it is quite strong. I wouldn't repurchase this product as for nearly twenty pounds in my opinion it wasn't worth it and you could buy a cheaper drugstore alternative.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig