Sunday 9 June 2013

Teeny Tiny Boots Haul

Hi ladies! So a couple of days ago I popped into boots as I was in desperate need of a new cleanser and toner. Now if you are anything like me you go in the shop and come out again with a billion other things aswell as boots is definitely a place I could spend hours in but the this time I restrained myself and only picked up one thing I didn't actually need!

 

 Simple Cleanser and Toner

So after using the Olay cleanser and toner for a ages I decided to switch it up a bit as I felt the cleanser was a bit to heavy because when I cleanse I prefer having a lighter cleanser. Seeing that these were 2 for £4 and hearing a lot about simple as a brand I thought this was the perfect time to pick them up! My skin has been going crazy this past month so when I saw that it said 'sensitive skin experts' I was sold, I have to say I have been really enjoying using both these products and can see them becoming a firm staple in my skincare routine!




 




Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

 After hearing everyone and their mother talk about this product and wanting it for so long I thought it was about time I picked it up, I got it in the colour big bang as I love my bold lip colours I'm excited to try this out as I haven't yet, although I am not a massive fan of the smell of it but hey ho! In my opinion it smells just like the YSL glossy stains which I love so its definitely something I can live with. 

 
 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm not a big fan of the apocalips :( I have really tried, but I find it too thick .xxx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah having it out I really cant get on with it! xxx

      Delete

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig