Monday 3 June 2013

My MAC Lipstick Collection

Hello everyone! Today's post is my MAC lipstick collection! Now there isn't a lot, six to be precise but I love these little gems (some more than others) and these are the ones I have accumulated.



MAC red, 
Up the Amp, Girl About Town, Costa Chic, Vegas Volt and Creme Cup








 
MAC Red 
 
I love this colour and its a beautiful classic red colour, I love wearing a red lip and this one is perfect. As a lip junkie I have tried out so many red lipsticks and the worse one being beautyUk which was probably why it was so cheap. I love that this doesnt smear or slide around on the lip as I like to say (not literally!) It is a satin finish so it isn't completely matte and isn't too drying on the lips!



Costa Chic

This is my least favourite one out of my collection! It is a frost finish and I don't really like that whole frost look on the lips. I brought this online so I didn't even look at the colour properly and when I got it, it was not what I expected. I do wear this on occasion but not very often, its a great holiday colour as it looks beautiful with a tan and it also has blue undertones so it makes your teeth look whiter! Always a good thing!




Up The Amp

This is a solid favourite in my collection! I purchased this one back in the winter as I wasn't feeling brave enough to go completely dark like MACs diva or media so I felt like this was a good alternative as its still quite vampy but can also be wore all through the year! It is an amplified finish which is in my opinion the best finish!





 Creme Cup

As you all know this has recently become up there with my best lippy as it was in my may favourites! As I said I wasn't sure if I was the girl who could rock a nude lipstick but I have come to realise as long as its the right shade of nude anyone can sport a nude lip and this one is mine! It is a cremesheen so its super hydrating on the lips but it also means that it doesn't last extremely long which is the only downside!



Girl About Town

I wore this lipstick constantly last summer and it is the definition of a bold lip! Even when you go to take this lipstick off it stains, this one really doesn't come off. Which is good for when your out and don't want to reapply but not so good when you taking your make up off trying to get this off! Its an amplified finish which again is my favourite and I cant wait to wear this again!  



 

Vegas Volt

I will admit, I can't really say much about this product because I haven't really worn it, but I absolutely love the colour of this lipstick and the fact that again its an amplified finish! This would look perfect in the summer with a tan and I cant wait to wear it when I go on holiday!  




So they are all my MAC lippys! Not a very impressive collection by all means but its short and sweet I suppose! Im sorry for the overuse of the word favourite I didnt quite realise till I re read it! What are your favourite MAC lippys?

Ashleigh xxx 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. These all look lovely! I've definitely got my eye on creme cup. Now following your blog :)

    www.sisterswhoshop1023.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yes creme cup is a favourite of mine! x

      Delete
  2. great detailed post! do mac lipsticks last a long time? they're so expensive but this post makes me want to cave in ha.

    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion they do! I have used girl about town to death and it still is going strong! I would make sure you go to the shop and buy a colour rather than purchasing online, made that mistake and brought a colour that didn't really suit me :( xx

      Delete
  3. I love up the amp, I really want a deep purple lipstick for my collection and that looks gorgeous

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah especially if your fair like me its beautiful and although it's notmasmdark as diva or media it still gives the effect of a dark purple lip! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig