Thursday 11 July 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD!

So after seeing that I had been nominated by the two lovely girls from Sisters Who Shop (which I recommend you check out) and having never been nominated before it would be silly for me not to do it.

RULES
  • The nominees answer the 11 questions set by the nominator
  • Then choose 11 of your favourite blogs with under 200 subscribers to be nominated 
  • Then make up your own 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
  • Let your nominees know that they've been tagged
  • You cannot tag back   

QUESTIONS SET BY SISTERS WHO SHOP

1. If you were given a free pass to any shop, where you could just take whatever and as much as you wanted and money wasn't involved, which shop would you chose?
 
I would definitely chose a department store like Selfridges because then you are getting the best of both worlds with make-up, accessories, shoes, clothes everything (I hope this doesn't count as cheating)

2. Which animal characteristics and traits would you say are closest to yours?
I would probably say a cat because I am quite independent and do not always need someone to be around me, I quite enjoy my own company!

3. What is your main goal in life, what is it that you most want to happen or to achieve?

My ultimate goal in life is to be a successful make up artist, I don't just want to work on a beauty counter I actually want to do peoples make up for shoots or magazines, Although I would enjoy special effects make up for shows.   
 
4. Which character would you most like to be, from any TV show or film and why?
 
I would like to be Brooke Davis from one tree hill because I love that show so much and I love her attitude, how she is and how positive she is. I would just love to be Sophia Bush in general.
 
5. If you could go back in time, or forward to the future, to any date where would you go (era, time, event)
 
I would go to the future, im not sure when just to see how much as changed since now as we already know what has happened in the past and id be interested to see what everything is like in the future and what crazy invention has come out. 
 
6. Where is your favourite place in the world? 
 
As weird as it sounds and as many places I have been I would definitely say my favourite place is home. It is where I feel most comfortable. 
 
7. If you could have any job/career what would it be?  
       
I have already touched on this one but it would be in make up artistry.  
 
8. If you had to live off one take away or restaurant every day for the rest of your life, which take away/restaurant would it be?

Hands down it would be Chinese take away, I love love love Chinese food and Im obsessed with rice so it is kind of a no brainer. 
     
9. What is your number one beauty tip
 
Im not really sure how much of a tip this is, well I guess it is but my best one if when you curl your lashes apply a waterproof mascara on first as it holds the curl!
 
10. Why do you blog?
 
I guess because it is just a way of sharing with everyone how much I love a product and how much I love make up and all things beauty related really!  
         
11. What is your absolute favourite make up item, that you'd recommend to anyone?
          
I would definitely have to say Clinique bottom lash mascara, I am in love with it and if Clinique every discontinued it I would be so upset, it is my favourite thing ever!
    
Now on to my questions...
  1. Heels or flats?
  2. American TV shows or English TV shows?  
  3. One thing you couldn't leave the house without? 
  4. Sweet or savory food?
  5.  One beauty product you could not live without?
  6. Drugstore or Highend?
  7. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
  8. Eyeshadow or lipstick?
  9. Favourite blogger?
  10. Favourite place to shop?
  11. What made you start blogging?
IM NOMINATING
Leanne from rainbows and beauty
Laura from LauraThinksAbout  
Cheryl from Flylikeacg
Laura from LollyLaura
Rachael from Rachaeleeno
 
I am aware I am cheating a bit by not finding 11 people but apologies if you have already been tagged girls! Thanks again to sisters who shop for nominating me!
Ashleigh xx 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loved reading this :) So many of your answers were so similar to what one of us would answer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for nominating me! :D i've now completed this post over at my blog: http://rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award-ive-been-nominated.html

    leanne @ rainbowsandbeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much for nominating me! I keep saying I need to do this post! I think I will do it in a couple of days as I;ve been nominated by a few people :) so cute your favourite place is hom e :) xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig