Wednesday 12 February 2014

Back to blogging


I think it would be absolutely fair to say that recently I have been shocking when it has come to blogging! I don't have any excuse to explain my absence but I am back for good now. 

Things have changed since I was last on the blogasphere, having completed two years of beauty therapy level 2 & 3 at college I then decided to go back and study make up artistry as my dream job would be to be a make up artist, having thought this was a good decision at the time I quickly realized come December that although this was the exact career path I wanted to go down, the teachers and the course was so badly run I couldn't stand to be there any longer and left. Although quitting is not something that I enjoy doing because I like to see something through to the end, this I could not. I picked up more hours up and my part time job and I am planning on saving and doing an intensive make up course!

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig