Wednesday 12 February 2014

YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation

Having had the flu and not leaving the house for three days straight it forced me to online shop. After years of sticking to what I know and using the same pro-long wear foundation from MAC I was getting bored and desperately wanted to switch it up.

Having browsed from every brand you can think of, NARS, Illamasqua, Estee Lauder, Benefit I visited the site feelunique.com (which has now become my new favourite site) I saw this for £36.00, pricey I know but I couldn't resist and as it is Yves Saint Laurent I didn't expect anything less.

I love the packaging to the foundation and I think it is classy and timeless and I absolutely love the fact that it has a pump! The coverage of this foundation is medium to high and I definitely feel that it is build-able, it gives a nice satin finish and also a beautiful glow and everytime I have worn this foundation I have been complimented on my skin which always makes a girl feel good. The lasting power of this foundation is great and lasted throughout the day although I did not do any exercise or activity which would really test it. The foundation has a scent to it which I will say I am not a massive fan of but once dried on the face you can no longer smell it.The foundation does have an SPF of 20 in it so if you was to go to an event with flash photography I wouldn't advise this foundation as it would give you that white cast.

Overall I would really recommend this foundation as it has a beautiful finish that gives your skin a glow. The last power is great and I love the coverage that it gives, I would happily wear this foundation on a day to day basis.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig