Wednesday 26 June 2013

Why Do You Wear Make-Up Tag

Picture from Tumblr
I saw this post on Sisters Who Shop blog and absolutely love the idea of this tag.

When did you begin loving make-up? 

I first began to wear make up when I was about 12 and I have horrific make up stories where I look back and think what was I thinking like wearing bright blue liquid eyeliner around my eye or the days when I just wore white eyeshadow on its own! Oh dear. Not something I like to look back on, but over the years I began to become more fond of make up and liked the idea of expanding my collection. I used to ask for makeup for my birthdays and Christmas and used to love receiving them and would get so excited to try them out! I then discovered YouTube when I was about 15 and blog posts about make up and that was when I really got into it!

How do you feel without make-up?

For me I don't mind not wearing make-up depending on where I am going and I love the fresh faced feeling. I wouldn't dream of going out to town without wearing makeup as I people often comment that I look tired when I don't wear it, but most of the time I don't wear it to work or college purely for the reason that I like to give my skin a break!

What do you like about make-up?

I love that you can change the whole face by adding make up, it can make you look slimmer by adding a bit of bronzer in the places that you would change in a heartbeat and look more awake just by adding concealer. It can cover your imperfections that makes you a bit self conscious and can make you feel so much more confident. 

Why do you wear Make-up? 
 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loved reading this :) Also, we nominated you for the Liebster Award, all details are in the blog post www.sisterswhoshop1023.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just seen this, Thankyou for nominating me!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, it's always interesting to hear other people's experiences with makeup! Lovely blog!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig