Saturday 29 June 2013

What's In My Holiday Make Up Bag?

 

So as I'm going on holiday this week I have already decided what I'm packing. Now as a girl I will admit that I over pack to an extreme as I would rather have to much with me than be on holiday and think 'Ah I wish I had that with me' and there are no exceptions when it comes to whats in my makeup bag. So I have whittled it down and this is what I have decided to take...

  • MAC studio fix fluid in NC15 & NW15
  • MAC select sheer pressed powder in NC15
  • Benefits Porefessional primer 
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion in EDEN
  • FCUK jumbo eye pencil
  • No7 eyeshadow in wheatsheaf
  • Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel 
  • NARS laguna bronzer
  •  SBC concealers in natural, purple and green
  • MAC blusher in plum foolery
  • Body Shop eyeshadow in 16
  • MAC paint pot in painterly 
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 palette 
  • Beauty Uk eyeshadow palette in 4
  • Carmex
  • Topshop lipstick in brighton rock 
  • Unknown eyebrow pencil
  • Rimmel sexy curves mascara
  • L'Oreal super liner perfect slim
  • Clinque bottom lash mascara
  • Body shop clear brow and lash gel
  • Body shop lip and cheek stain
  • Maybelliene 24hr colour tattoo in on and on bronze


  For some of you this would be extreme but for me this is just the right amount. What makeup would you take on holiday with you?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I don't own any of these products! (shocked) I want many of these though!:p

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely give them a try! The naked pallette is my favourite!! xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig