Wednesday 19 February 2014

My Shower Essentials

So for today's post I thought I would share with you all my shower essentials.

OSMO deep moisturising Shampoo & Conditioner 

Having picked the massive 1000ml bottles up from sally's I wasn't sure if I was going to write about them as I didn't want to write about something that wasn't available for everyone but having searched online they are available to buy. This shampoo and conditioner has lasted me 7 weeks! Which is crazy to me as my mum (who uses it too) washes her hair everyday and I use it every other day. It is super nourishing and leaves my hair so so so soft which as you can imagine as a blonde it isn't always easy. It does not leave build up in my hair and the smell of it literally smells of summer, not a very good description I know! Since having these I have gone out and brought the hair oil! 

St Ives Apricot Scrub in gentle 

This scrub has been an absolute life saver for the dry patches on my skin! As we haven't had the best weather my skin has been having a lot of dry patches and this gets rid of them. It makes my foundation go on so smoothly and also leaves my face glowing which I love, it is also gentle enough to use every single day!

The Sanctuary Body Wash and Body exfoliator

I picked both of these products in boots and they are extremely affordable. I love the body wash as it has little bubbles of sesame oil and jojoba in it aswell which makes your skin so soft and silky which I love. The exfoliator is great to remove dead skin cells on the skin and also leave skin soft and hydrated as I cannot stand having dry skin.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig