Saturday 6 June 2015

Bronze Godess - Estée Lauder

So I was debating this purchase for a while after thinking 'Another bronzer, do you really need it?' Obviously the answer was no but I still couldn't resist. 

Honestly, I am in lurrrrrrrrrv with this bronzer. So much so, I take it everywhere with me. I am a bit of freak when I go on holiday and I refuse to get any sun on my face as I hate the thought of a sunburnt face, so while the rest of my body tans away my face remains white. So of course when I come back I need something to bronze it up a little. 

THIS, this is the one. It isn't a matte bronzer but I feel like I can apply this all over my face and I don't get the annoying glitter specs popping up here there and everywhere it just gives a subtle glow. I also don't get that 'muddy' look, which as a pale girl is sometimes not that hard to dodge. The packaging is exactly what I need as there's more than enough bronzer there and the mirror inside is everything and perfect for traveling.

£32 is a bit steep for a bronzer I know but if you are willing to splurge this will definitely not disappoint it's stunning and I could even go as far to say that I love it more than my Nars laguna (which I have loved to death!). This could even be my new holy grail! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig