Friday 20 January 2017

New Maybelline Goodies

Hey guys! So the other day I popped into boots as I was craving some good old new drugstore products. Initially I only needed a mascara, but being the total lip junkie that I am I got a little bit carried away.  All the products had a little sign up saying they were new so I thought I would share with you what I got!

Firstly I did pick up the new mascara, it's the falsies push up angel. I had decided to try it out after I saw the advert for it on the tele and the wand really caught my eye. Having been using the too faced better than sex mascara for so long (I still love it to death) I wanted to give something a bit different ago. The wand on this mascara is definitely a lot different and not like the standard brush you would usually get on a mascara but the new design is meant to grab the lashes and push them up! I havent tried it yet but I am definitely excited to!

Secondly I picked up the new browprecise fiber filler. Whenever I see a brand come out with a new brow gel which has fibers in it I cannot say no! I'm obsessed with anything like this product and I'm constantly using benefit gimme brow but after seeing this I thought I would give this one a try. I got my colour in medium brown as I love a statement brow. 

Lastly as I previously mentioned I am a complete lip junkie and cannot go in and buy something from the drugstore and not purchase a new lipstick even though I definitely do not need any more. I am a complete sucker for a matte lip so the two lipsticks I picked up are the matte ones and I already have a few of these from maybelline and I absolutely love the formula. The two shades I got was brown sugar which is a sort of brown/purple colour and also smokey rose which is a beautiful darker nude with a pick undertone. I can't wait to try these out either.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig