Friday 27 January 2017

Products I Regret Buying

Doing posts like these aren't always my favourite as I do appreciate that brands work hard to bring something that they think is good but doesn't always deliver. With each of these products I have tried and tried to use but each time I am disappointed. 

Mac studio fix fluid
With this foundation it isn't really a product complaint it's just that I regret buying it because of how it reacts to my skin. I love this foundation and I think that it has such good coverage and lasts such a long time, but anytime I put it on my skin even if it just for 20 minutes it gives me the most painful break out the next day its like my skin can't tolerate it at all!

Kylie Jenner Lipkit
I know, I know! I wanted to love this so so badly, firstly because it was so hard to get hold of and secondly because of the customs charge I was hit with when I collected it from the post office. This liquid lipstick was so so drying I can't even tell you. It peeled of my lips at the centre within an hour of having it on and I hadn't eaten any food or drunk anything the whole time I had it on. It goes in to such a hot mess I don't even want to wear it for even a couple of hours anymore. The lip liners are to die for and are so so creamy but unfortunately you can't buy them on their own so the kit is definitely not worth the money. 

No7 Intense Volume Mascara 
Having loved quite a few of their mascaras I decided to pick this one up as I was intrigued by the intense volume statement as I love me some volume! The wand on this mascara is nice but I feel like it was so disappointed and barely even lifted my lashes let alone left them volumised, I don't know whether I got a dud one but it literally won't even do anything. 

Maxfactor Excess Shimmer
This is a cream formula to put on the lid and leave a beautiful shimmer, they are a bit like the maybelline colour tattoo's but this formula is a lot more thicker and creamier which is the problem. I brought two of these in the colours copper and crystal but these just crease on me instantly and I feel like the slide all around my lids. They feel sticky and definitely not what I was looking for! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig