Tuesday 24 January 2017

Revlon Colourstay Foundation Review!

Hey guys, so today I thought I would do a review on a foundation which I have been absolutely loving and thought i'd share with you. It is the revlon colourstay foundation and I had first brought this foundation quickly when I had a spray tan and none of my other foundations matched me. I was so happy with it I went back and brought another one in my normal colour for when I didn't have a spray tan. 

Firstly the bottle is just simple you get a reasonable amount of product in there 30ml which I think is the normal amount for most foundations and I really like the fact that there is a pump as its easy to get the product out and isn't messy at all. I have the colour buff which is the second to light I think as I am quite pale and the one that is for normal to dry skin as I do have quite dry patches. 

I do find with this foundation that it does last all day if you set it and it gives a beautiful finish, it does say that it lasts for 24 hours on the skin but I think you could get a good 14 hours of wear before it starts to go a little down hill. It feels so lightweight on the skin even though the coverage is definitely full. 

This foundation is really easy to blend out when I used it with my beauty blender although I haven't tried to use it with a stippling brush so the coverage could be a bit too heavy when using a brush as I know a beauty blender sheers it out a little bit. 

Overall I love this foundation although there are a things I don't like as it has an SPF 20 in it, it would be perfect in the summer or on holiday but not great for flash photography as it would give the white cast look. It also does crack a little bit in my smile lines so I have to make sure I set with powder straight away and also keep topping up throughout the day which I do most of the time anyway so it isn't the biggest deal. I would definitely say this foundation is worth it and one of the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried. For £12.99 you can't really go wrong!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Beauty Bible. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig